Tuesday, January 31, 2012

New Year, New Quotes

"Mama, I didn't have any dreams last night... just thinks." ~ Mia (January 9, 2012)

While looking at baby word book with Logan, he points to a picture of green grapes and says, "Grapes good. Purple grapes good, too." Then he saw the picture of a guinea pig, which he doesn't know the word for so he said, "Wonder Pet animal... Lenny!" (January 19, 2012)

"Ladybug break apart. Get another one." ~ Logan (January 20, 2012)
Mia had found the "ladybug" inside the house and wanted to keep it for a pet. I say "ladybug" because I figure it was one of those Asian beetles. Anyway, I didn't have the heart to tell him that he had killed it, and I couldn't simply get him a new one.

Logan: "More Rice Krispies."
Me: "I haven't heard any polite words."
Logan: "Polite words."
Me: {Laughing} "No, what's the 'magic' word that gets you what you want?"
Logan: "Rice Krispies!"  (January 25, 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment