Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Happiness is a Rainbow on My Clothesline




One of my favorite things about summer is being able to hang laundry out on the clothesline, especially Logan's diapers. Any cloth diapering mama will tell you that the sun does amazing things for diapers, including bleaching out stains and making everything fresh in only a way that being outdoors can. But line drying the diapers gives me an added boost by lifting my spirits. It makes me ridiculously happy to see all those cheerful, lovely colors of FuzziBunz swaying in the breeze.

We just picked up some "new-to-us" petite toddler size FuzziBunz to help with some minor leaking we were having since the little man has some seriously skinny little legs. I feel this was a good purchase because they do fit his thighs better than the mediums were fitting, and as a bonus, we now have new colors in our stash! So, of course, I had to hang them up by color and snap a picture of the rainbow on my clothesline. I dare you to look at this and not smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment