Thursday, June 2, 2011

A Shout Out: so sarah designs



I am so happy to finally be able to share this with the world (or at least the tiny portion of it that reads my blog)! Over Memorial Day weekend, I hosted a super-fun kitchen-themed bridal shower for my future sister-in-law, Kristin. I decided on the kitchen theme after asking my friend Sarah, owner of so sarah designs, to make a shower gift, a custom designed absolutely fabulous ruffle hostess apron in colors to coordinate with Kristin's kitchen. I was so thrilled with how it turned out and I was sure that Kristin would be, too. Sarah is wonderful to work with! She listened to all of my ideas about colors and patterns and then showed me some fabric swatches to choose from, even going the extra step by sending me photos of some possible pairings of fabrics. Sarah has a great eye so any one of these would have worked, but she was dear enough to let me partner with her to create the perfect design. Once I made the final decision for the fabrics (which was fairly simple since we were totally on the same wave length), she impressed me with her speedy sewing! I was so excited by that point that is was a huge relief that the apron was delivered almost immediately. The final product did not disappoint. I think you will have to agree that this is possibly the cutest apron you have ever seen! If you are looking for a lovely apron, either for yourself or for someone extra special, you will definitely want to check out so sarah designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment