Friday, February 4, 2011

I Hate to Complain, But...

I don't know if it is the fact that we've recently been snowed in or the assortment of things complicating my life right now, but I am ready for some good news for a change. I have been getting pretty cranky with the kids in recent days, which makes me feel lousy. It's not their fault that so far in 2011 I have spent 4 weeks in physical therapy (although it seems to be the opinion of my mom, mother-in-law, and at least one lady from church that carrying kids around is what caused the bursitis in my hip). I am completely certain, however, that they are not responsible for the 2+ weeks I have been feeling dizzy from a sinus infection and the antibiotic I am taking to treat said infection. Those things just make it harder to keep up with my day to day activities which seem to be ever increasing. The biggest problem, I think, is that I really haven't had time away from the kids in a few weeks (except for going to physical therapy, but that hardly counts as "mommy time!").

I am finished with the antibiotic now, so I plan to get out tonight. I will probably head to David's Bridal to look for shoes to go with my bridesmaid dress. Thankfully, my brother's upcoming wedding will give me something positive to focus on for the next few months. And, it may not hurt that the groundhog didn't see his shadow. (Just in case there is any truth to that superstition.) I am all for an early spring! This year can only get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment