Sunday, October 3, 2010

12 Reasons Why I LOVE My Moby Wrap!!

Wherever we go, people comment on my Moby Wrap. It's something that most people have never seen before, and I don't know why this isn't a more "mainstream" thing to have when you're a mom. I consider it a mommy must-have! I truly believe that this is the single smartest purchase I have made as far as baby gear goes. Mia even has her own Moby Wrap for her baby dolls and stuffed animals! Here is my list of reasons why I cannot be without my Moby Wrap:
  1. Moby Wrap is extremely versatile! Logan can be worn facing in (when he was too little to hold his head up and now if he's really sleepy) or facing out. Plus, there's a hip carry and a back carry. 
  2. Moby Wrap is as close to one-size-fits-all as a baby carrier can get. It's  adjustable to fit any almost adult and any baby or toddler. (The weight range is 5-35 pounds!)
  3. Moby Wrap evenly distributes Logan's weight over my whole core, not just my shoulders, which means I can wear him for long stretches if needed, without aches and pains.
  4. Moby Wrap has no buckles, straps, or metal rings which means there is nothing that can break (possibly causing injury).
  5. Moby Wrap is super comfortable to wear for both for Logan and for me (and Mia loved it, too). I can't tell you how many times they have fallen asleep while in the Moby Wrap.
  6. Moby Wrap is machine washable! Enough said.
  7. Moby Wrap fits in a diaper bag, so it is easily portable.
  8. Moby Wrap is easy to use, (despite what you may think when you see it), and it comes with a great instruction manual. (Plus there are how-to videos online.)
  9. Moby Wrap is more affordable than some of the trendy baby carriers on the market.
  10. Moby Wrap comes in lots of different colors, so you can choose one that best fits your taste. 
  11. Moby Wrap can be used anywhere! This is especially nice for when you are going someplace where a stroller would be a total pain (beach, hiking, stadiums, and anywhere that's crowded- I've used mine just about every place you can imagine, including public restrooms!)
  12. Moby Wrap = both hands free. This has simplified my life in soooo many ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment